Wednesday, July 27, 2011


This is Samantha and I have received a few books. I have read a few also and working on writing the reviews. With three kids to take care of my time slides away from me and I apologize.
I do want to share that Jennifer Echols the author of Love Story has sent me a copy of her book personalized and autographed as well as quite a few others. The author of Friendship Bread sent me a copy as well, MoonSpell from Samantha Young, and quite a few others. So, you might be swamped with reviews all at once lol. But, just wanted to update that I am working on them and hopefully soon I will have something for you. The battery cable on my laptop went out so I have to pay 60.00 for a new one which sucks but you will have some reviews by me soon:)



I know this isn't the main topic of your blog but s not thrilled to hear you had to replace your cable mine keeps giving me messages :0(

Found you through the Follow me Wednesday Blog hop.
Please visit me at

I am trying to reach 100 likes on FB if you could help I'd appreciate it

New Follower from Welcome Wednesday at Take it from Me.

The Miller's

Hey Samantha,

Glad to hear you are doing okay! Wow, you sound super busy with reading. I can only handle reading one book at a time. :) I tend to read one book every 3-6 days. I've been without a book for the last week, so I am reading a book from Harlequin and plan on doing a review on it.

Post a Comment

We love comments!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More