Monday, June 27, 2011

Keys to The Kingdom By Senator Bob Graham

  • Hardcover: 320 pages
  • Publisher: Vanguard Press (June 7, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 159315660X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1593156602






Synopsis:
A very explosive op-ed piece about the 9/11 investigation appears in the New York Times, shortly after it is published its author, former Senator and Co-chair of the 9/11 Congressional Inquiry Commission John Billington, is murdered near his Florida home.
Tony Ramos, ex-Special Forces operative and former aide to Sen. Billington and currently a State Department intelligence analyst. Billington has left Ramos detailed instructions for an investigation into suspected Saudi complicity in 9/11. Ramos works with Billington's daughter Laura to investigate a conspiracy that involve many countries and people. Ramos and his team race to stop the next terrorist attack. 

My Thoughts:
Political thrillers are not my thing. I normally would not pick one up.  Politics for me is like homework but with that being said I did like the book. It was fast past and very suspenseful. If you like politics or conspiracies or political thrillers then you will love this book. I found it interesting because it was written by a former senator. So he had the inside track on the political parts of the story. I did like how the book was written as I said it was fast paced and I like the writing style.

I rated this book a 3.5 out of 5. I liked it. It was nice to step outside my comfort zone and jump right into this political suspense. 

This book was provided to me free by FSB Associates  for the purpose of review. Thank you for providing me with the opportunity to read and share my thoughts on this book.

1 comments:

Political thriller not my cup of tea too. Used to read a lot of Tom Clancy books but now kinda bored with them already

kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More