Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Code Blood by Kurt Kamm

By: Kurt Kamm
Reviewed By: Crystal Trent Dotson

Colt Lewis is a fire paramedic who goes on a mission to find the severed foot of a woman that died in his arms, but he finds more than a foot. He discovers body-part dealers, a research student with the rarest blood in the world, and Markus, the albino that is after her. It all leads to death....but whose?

Very well written and satisfying novel. Kurt Kamm reaches in and takes his experience and research and turns it into a masterpiece of horror and unthinkable actions.

Visit his web site at www.kurtkamm.com

2 comments:

enjoyed the review I heard it was a good book.

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it
;) I'm going to return once again since I bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
you be rich and continue to help others.

My homepage: déménagement magog

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More