Friday, June 17, 2011

Hearts on the Run Review







Hearts on the Run
By Bonnie Humbarger Lamer

About the book:

Jack has a broken heart but that's the least of his problems. Someone wants him dead by Monday.

Abby just found out her boss/boyfriend is a two timing sleaze.


Fate throws Jack and Abby together at the worst possible time. The sparks fly between them but soon after they meet they become embroiled in a fight for their lives. Can romance really bloom when hitmen are out to get you?

Too Dangerous For You is a fast paced sensual thriller!


Pub. Date: January 2011
Publisher: Hugo Klam


My Review:

I read Hearts on the Run by Bonnie Humbarger Lamer in 2 days and loved it.  I literally did not want to put this book down.  I came across Bonnie’s ad post about looking for book reviewers and I am so glad I responded!  This book was full of suspense, romance, and a little mystery intertwined.  The majority of this book takes place over a period of one weekend, it’s amazing how much can happen in just a few days. 

Do you believe in love at first sight?  Hearts on the Run is about Jack and Abby and how their worlds will collide and bring them closer together.  Two complete strangers brought together by their friends.  Jack and Abby find themselves helping each other and protecting one another in order to survive.  Jack will quickly learn that Abby can defend herself, but Jack still feels the need to protect her. 

Hearts on the Run is definitely a page turner.  If you love romance, you will enjoy reading this book. 

Hearts on the Run can be purchased online at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.


Disclosure: The opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else.  I did not receive any financial compensation for this post.  I received free products to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More