Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shopping for Boys Clothing

As a mother to a boy, I sometimes feel short changed in the clothes department.  From my point of view, it seems little girls have 25 racks and displays of clothing and outfits to choose from while the boys have 4 racks and displays to choose from.   I know my numbers are exaggerated, but it certainly seems like there’s a huge difference at the stores.  I wish there were more stylish boys clothing to choose from at the department stores.  Or maybe I haven’t found the right stores. 

I would love to dress my son up in different styles.  I think he would look so adorable, not that he doesn’t already look adorable.  He has cute clothes now, but I am sure there are more looks out there.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Tea Collection. The opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else.  I received financial compensation for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More