Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fractured Light

Come back Dec 31st when I post my Review of Fractured Light!
Now for Pre-Order from Amazon.com
While you are waiting check out the trailer below! 






Title: Fractured Light

Author: Rachel McClellan
Publication  Date: February 8, 2012
Ages: 13 and up
Pages: 312
Publisher: Ceder Fort, Inc.


About the Book: 
Llona Reese is used to living on the run. After the Vykens killed her parents, she knew they would eventually come for her too. But she never felt ready to face them until now. Defying the Auran Council and everything she's been taught, Llona must learn to use her power over light as a weapon if she wants to survive.


My Photo
I was born and raised in Idaho, a place secretly known for its supernatural creatures. When I'm not in my writing lair, I'm partying with my husband and four small children. My love for storytelling began as a child when the moon first possessed the night. For when the lights went out, my imagination painted a whole new world. And what a scary world it was… Oh, and my debut YA novel Fractured Light will be out February 2012.












Check out this trailer!

Check out our Group Review Dec. 28th!

Come meet the Witch at the Crossroads!






Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More